Friday, September 17, 2010

Today's Travelin' Update

Hello Fluffy Viewers and Welcome Back to Big Chicken's First Annual Southern Migration.

For those of you with short memory spans who already don't remember, I am your host, Big Chicken. Today's message is brought to you from a coffee shop in Cle Elum, Washington. FYI, readers, I have fresh material that I laid out during the ferry ride from Juneau, Alaska, back down to the lower forty-eight but, truth be told, for once, I need to get back on the road while I have still have me some daylight, because this chicken does not like to travel at night. Actually, I do. I just have this problem with lying, and I can't seem to stop. So, I write fiction. Oh, heyyy, one of my very smart friends (nothing against those other ones) sent me this:

http://www.adn.com/2010/09/14/1453994/unalaska-police-blotter-assault.html

It's a short read about an assault with a raw egg.  I guess that crimes like this one are apparently sweeping the nation.  Probably brought about by all those chicks who are so jealous of my wit and style.  Anyhoo, I have some very funny stuff to type up for you all that includes an interview with the Town of Chicken, Alaska, and an update about the government pen that I stole, as well as pics of some neat little eggy bird drawings made by yer pal, the Big Chicken (that would be me, and by the way, I wish that I didn't have to keep reminding you) but the drawings are for a neat new worldwide treasure-hunting activity that this one lady on the boat told me about called geo-caching.   I still need to look it up and learn how to do it, but am planning to get in the game.  After all, life is short.  And the race is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment