Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ostrich and Related RFQ

I bet if I were an Ostrich, that pretend Eagle from yesterday wouldn't be so quick to taunt me.  Yes sir-ee, I believe he would probably think twice about it, because any bird who thinks he's gonna take down a creature that can disembowel a lion with one mighty blow of an enormously talon-ed foot is just asking for trouble.  Which brings me to my next point, and that is my complaint about the serious design flaw of Chicken.  Oh, sure, we can lay eggs, and some chicks think we're "cute," but who, besides a bug, can we disembowel?  No one.  Really.  It's just disappointing, is what it is.  And especially so on Mondays.  And besides that, do bugs even have bowels?  Speaking of which, Feathery Readers, I suppose you know by now, or at the very least you should, that I am going to ask one of you to research that for me.  I would do it myself,* but am currently working on a Top-Secret project that is all about Design Specifications and Modifications to Existing Chicken.  I expect the RFQ to be posted later today.  If I get 'round to it.  If not, maybe I'll get it done tomorrow, or perhaps Tuesday, but no later than Wednesday, because all bids are due on Thursday, and I wish to give you all plenty of time to put together a good solid price quote.

Busily,
Your Big, Industrious, Purposeful Chicken
(who has been known, upon occasion, to also consume spiders. BECAUSE I AM ONE TOUGH CHICKEN, SO DON'T EVEN MESS WITH ME, FOOL)

*That is a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment