Wednesday, September 29, 2010

First Ever Film Clip for Chicken!

You guys ever heard of xtranormal?  It's a neat website where you can make movies.  (http://www.xtranormal.com/) Turns out that one of my "friends" (and I use that term loosely, because, since this "friend" has done all this work with advice and creative consulting so far for free, I am thinking that they are probably in this solely for the money) made this little movie with me in it, but thought that it would be funny to make  me a girl because I beat him in golf last weekend and he was mad 'cause I kept calling him a skirt.

Please keep in mind, Viewer, that this five-minute movie you are about to watch does not actually contain any chickens or roller skates.  (Maybe that's because the consultant has yet to be paid.)  It does, however, contain two bears professing to be the Town of Chicken, Alaska, and yours truly, respectively.  This riveting moving picture displays for you some of the discourse between these two chickens during the negotiation phase of an odd bidness deal: namely, the attempt of one lone, redundant, ostrich-sized, roller-skating bird to ask for help from a town in the far far north in the making of a wonderful, delightful, and very, very funny film.   I'll let you guess which character is me.

To that end, The Big Chicken would like to thank his friend "______," who so generously donated time, talent, and expertise to this: The First Short Film of Chicken.  Ladies and Gentlemen, I give to you now the link.  Do with it as you will.  http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7248099

Your Friend and Mine,
The Very Big C

No comments:

Post a Comment