Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Big Chicken Editorials - Doubles as Fertilizer!

Last night I was watching TV with this one guy and there was this news show on and the guy who hosts the show was telling this elaborate tale of high-ranking government officials who have foundations or public charities that accept high-dollar contributions from numerous corporations who then receive support for their endeavors from the government officials who received all of these contributions that are not only tax exempt but also not considered to be campaign contributions, so there aren't any "caps" or anything like that, and so this guy sitting next to me says something like, "You mean our government's corrupt?"  Like, could you please tell him some news he doesn't already know.

Of course, I, being a mere chicken, as a opposed to being one ah them meerkats, (who have their own fancy-schmancy show, and what've I got?  A blog.  A blog, I tell you [oh, and BTW, thx again Google Blogger], because not every flightless viverrine can have their own show, just some dumb ol', Old World, hole-dwellin' kinds, but anyway, like I was saying) I, being a mere chicken, can hardly throw stones.  Not because I don't have hands, per se, but because I lie.  And that only when I want to, or whenever the mood "strikes" (like when the chicks are looking especially hot and I'm trying to get one to go out with me).  So, if I tried to make fun of some high-ranking government officials who are definitely more financially, politically, and socially successful than I am, it wouldn't work, on so many levels.  But that one guy last night, he pulled it off beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment