Sunday, September 5, 2010

Big Chicken's Date-O-Rama

Ladies....

This is your Big, Sexy Chicken, here to say that, believe it or not, I am single.  That's right, chickie-chickies, single.  And lonely.  Yes, indeed.  Single and lonely.  Ha ha.  Oh, and desperate.  So, let's see, that would make me single, lonely, and desperate.  Mm, hm, Miss Prospective Hottie, that about sums me up, so how about you?

Second thought, make that single, lonely, desperate, and looking.  Aw yeah - looking.  Looking for the right girl.  That is to say, ready to settle for anything.  First chick that comes along and shows even a glimmer of a smile, or at the very least, a quick sideways glance.  That's right, ladies, the first chick who comes along and shows to me a quick sideways glance (even if it is only because I stuck my foot out when you were walking by to try to "trip you") and flashes even a glimmer of a smile (although that part is negotiable as well, seeing as how I would also be willing to accept a glare [I realize that a glare is more of an expression of the eyes, but it sounded better there in the sentence] or even a scowl), I am asking you to dinner.  Your treat, though, this first time.  Because I am broke.

2 comments:

  1. Do chickens have a pecker or a beak. I have heard the joke about chicken lips but don't know if it's the same thing. Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Approval? Why would anything chicken related need to be approved!

    ReplyDelete