Thursday, September 2, 2010

Big Chicken's Slogan

Today I labored over a Big Chicken Bidness Card for a few minutes before giving up in total disgust over the formatting, which was absolutely the right thing to do because then, in a moment of frustrated inspiration, I (or "we," since really, we are one, the bird, the creator, and I, which could also be considered three, although I don't wish to get too mystical here because I am merely a Big existential Chicken with a dream) found a slogan for the company I'm forming for this chicken skate thing.  So, the Big Chicken Bidness Card will read like this:

ZBigChicken
"Skating Across the Nation in a Chicken Suit - So You Don't Have To"

(Then, it'll list all of my contact info and end with:)

Reasonable Rates



Not only does this give me a slogan for my business card and therefore, my company (although it does raise that age old question about which one came first), but it also gives me a flashy response to use whenever people ask me why I want to dress up like a big chicken and roller skate around the country.  "So you don't have to!"  Hahaha.  So, take that, questioning pretend viewer in my head.  Yes, that's right.  Take that.

No comments:

Post a Comment