Thursday, September 9, 2010

Do Big Chickens Get Tattoos?

Why, yes, they do. Henna ones. And piercings. Big Chickens loooooove piercings. Just ask the proprietor over at Forbidden Piercings, (http://forbiddenpiercings.com/) he'll tell you.  By the by, could someone please tell me what exactly a "piercing" is?  I figured it had something to do with clip-on jewelry, but then when I went over there to that website and looked at the sale items, some of those things looked a little pointy, so I was concerned about getting too close to them.  Not that I'm chicken or anything!  I just have some reservations.  (Speaking of which, could someone call to verify my reservations for the southern migration, please?  thx)

Back to tattoos.  I thought I could get some "body art," since everybody else seems to be doing it, and plus I don't want to look like a chicken, but still, the one guy that I talked to about it, that one guy who had all of the elaborate skulls and demons and war scenes all over his head and chest said that he would first need to pluck my tail feathers and then shave me if I wanted an image of a cute little jellyfish on my bum, so, needless to say, I am not going to be getting one of those, there.  At least, not at this point in time.  Course, after I've had a few glasses of milk, there's really no telling what I may do.  (Or where I'll wake up, for that matter.)  Although it would be really cool to get that tattoo there because I could start out with something small and then, as I age and parts of my anatomy, namely my belly and bum, grow, then one day that little baby jelly-fish would stretch out and grow and really look like one of those fabled though rarely seen monsters of the deep.  Why am I getting so hungry?  All this talk of jellyfish, maybe.

Thinking I may just go with my original plan of the Google Blogger Stats Overview Page in miniature on my face after all, since I wouldn't have to get anything plucked on my bum, but I really want to get that done before next week because I have a job interview and want to look my best when I (hopefully) start work at the office supply store.

Your Magnificently Ornamented with Permanent Color and Design,
C

PS-Please tell that one guy over at the website I mentioned that I sent you.  That way maybe he'll send me some nice clip-on "piercing" ornaments.

Oh, and please, buy a Cyber-Chicken Theater Ticket!  Here on my blog.  Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment