Monday, September 13, 2010

Interviews and Banner

Hi there Everyone,

Big Chicken here with some great news. First, today I interviewed a couple of candidates for the Chicken Ghost Writer position I have hitherto advertised on my blog, except they probably didn't realize I was interviewing them for the job and, actually, I'm not sure if they were even aware of the position. Or if they've ever read my blog. Okay, that was a lie. I know for a fact that they've never read my blog before today, because I told them about it and then muscled them on over to my computer, where I made them stare at Vista*- long enough to read some of the words I've "published" on this here screen. Yes, that's right, Readers, I can at times be a real brute. But, do you know what? Chicks dig that. Dreadlocks, too, which is why I had my hair done yesterday.**  I'm seriously thinking about hiring these guys, though.

Second, today my very good chickie friend over at Who Knew? GeeZee (http://geezee-whoknew.blogspot.com/) made me this fancy-schmancy banner for z'blog.   Check it - this thing rocks so hard.



Thank you AKGeeZee. What does this mean for you, feathery reader? That you, too, can learn how to make a fancy banner over at that blog, and AKGeeZee will show you how, maybe even using the banner made for yours truly as a demo. So, why don't ya'll flock on over there, and follow AKGeeZee for a little while, and get off my blog, 'cause all the traffic is fowling up the air here.  (PS-AKGeeZee, can you help me with the size issue*** in the header?  Thanks-Z'Very Big C)




**Real chickens don't have hair. They have feathers, wattles, and a comb. If they're lucky, and not featherless, wattle-less, and or destitute.  And, as for the dreadlocks, be sure to check the Big Chicken Costume page for updates.  No, I haven't posted that pic yet, but I will.  So keep checking.   This is your responsibility now.  Don't make me say it again.

***Ladies-size is not, I repeat, NOT an issue.  The problem is that I can't get it up.  This banner thing.  The image for the header.  No, that's not true.  I got it up, but the problem is that I can't get it to fit.  I'M SERIOUS, YOU GUYS.  Stop that.  Look, I'll just tweak the settings or something.

*-I love Vista, and I don't care what anyone says.  I am a strong, handsome, dashing, brute of a chicken, and I can openly say that I love my computer (a.k.a. my "notebook," though I am old school and still call it a laptop) and that I love Vista.  More than I love life itself.  Okay, that's an exaggeration, but I do enjoy working with Vista on my laptop notebook.  So, take that, Smart People.

Which finally leads us to Big Chicken's Question of the Day:
Can anyone truly be funny on Monday?  If you answered yes to that question, or you know someone who did, please email me for a chance to interview for the coveted position of Chicken Ghost Writer.  Thanks.

Sincerely,
Your Soon-To-Be-Sipping-Tall-Glasses-Of-Cool-Cool-Milk-While-Some-Schmoe-Does-My-Work-For-Me,
Chicken

Tell my secretary to hold my calls.  Both of them.

zbigchicken at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment