Friday, August 27, 2010

Feeling Chicken

This is the Big Chicken, here to say that I am feeling a bit flighty today.  And self-conscious, and scared (see "chicken" portion of chosen super secret identity.)  For instance, I posted this one thing I made up and then thought, no wait, that one is very crazy and shouldn't I really try to put my best foot (or claw) out there if ever I want to impress the people who may want to sponsor this film, instead of just putting it all out there, whether it's crap or not?  So, having said all of that, I will strive to moderate the crazy.  That, today, is my promise to you.  Yes, indeed.  All the both of you.  I just sure do hope that some of my sponsors turn out to be crazy, too, because that would be ever so much more fun and satisfying.

Speaking of moderating the crazy, the big chicken needs a costume, and then he/I can start posting video of our travels on the wonderful website known throughout this our fair land as a place where people, and chickens, can post videos and others may go and click on them and so access them and watch them, and that many times for free.

So, if you or someone you know would like to collaborate with the Big Chicken and the BC's very lovely and very talented artist friend A________ on the design and construction of the suit, please give me a holler at zbigchicken at gmail dot com , that's with a z before the b

And I ask because it's probably pretty apparent to you by now, or at the very least it should be, that I can use all of the help I can get.   Thank you in advance for any help or advice that you may be able to provide.

This is One Roller-Skating Chicken and that's poultry, on a roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment