Sunday, August 22, 2010

Oatmeal

For years I said I wished I liked oatmeal but, honestly, I'm glad I don't, because it's disgusting.

Beep babeep babeep beep beep beep

This just in - The Big Chicken (that is to say "me," or "I," rather) would like to apologize for the apparent callous and insensitive, even ignorant, remark made in a prior post (I lied, it was this one), regarding a wonderful, warm, filling, nutritious and highly shelf-stable cereal of the breakfast kind.  Furthermore, the BC (that would be me, or I, rather) is in no way apologizing to the politely feathered  readers of this very, very, very humorous blog , or to the general public at large, just because of the threatening letter (email) he just received from the National Oatmeal and Other Breakfast Cereal Council (that would be the NOOBCC), which is in no way, by the way, influenced by the policies of the National Growers Administration (NGA), even though that is where they receive a predominance of their grant funding.  From. 

Ahem.

Again, I would like to say that I'm sorry.  Yes.  That's right.  Very sorry.  That it sucks.  That's right, oatmeal, I am looking at you.  Oh, yeah?  Well, bring it on, oatmeal!  Who's your daddy now, punk?  Say it.  Say it. 

That's what I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment