Saturday, August 21, 2010

Response To Spammer - Excuse for Not Posting Number One

Dear Ladies, Gentleman, and Corporate Entities Considered to Have the Same Rights as a Person:

You may recall my recent correspondence (from earlier today) when I advised you that I would, in fact, be sending to you a transcript of the very important communication (one-sided though it was) between me, the Big Chicken, and the spammer who tried to get me to click on an unsafe link by sending me a fake offer of work after I posted my very impressive resume on a certain website that is known across this great land as a wonderful, fair, and free place to post messages, and items for sale, and all sorts of wonderful, wonderful things.  I cannot thank that website enough, and feel that it is my duty here to tell you that.

Now, having prefaced these remarks with those, I would first like to thank you for taking the time out of your undoubtedly busy schedule to read this, the second correspondence that I have written to you today. 

Finally, I would like to let you know that the reason that I am writing to you now is to let you know that I have not yet posted the transcript of the response I sent to the aforementioned spammer because I cannot seem to have any success with copying and pasting text into the posting section of this blog, therefore I must type the entries, making quite a bit of work for myself, considering how frightfully long-winded  I can be.

So, in closing, once again, I would just like to thank you for taking the time to read this and assure you that I will most certainly send to you the transcript of the response that I sent to that scammer who tried to send me to a very bad and lurking website, as I said that I would do it and truly, I am a chicken of my word.

I thank you and hope that your families are all well.  Please give them my very best,
Your
Big Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment