Saturday, August 21, 2010

Job Interview

A note to my readers and soft, plucky feathered friends:

Interviewed for a job at the call center today.  Was going to start out entry-level position, handling calls from irate customers.

Turns out, they wanted someone who could speak, which I can't, and I only put that (excellent verbal communication skills) on my resume (see prior post) because it looked good, not because I could actually do it.

But still, my point is that they should have at least given me a chance, and I really don't understand why she got all bent out of shape over such a teensy oversight, well ,a lie, to be specific (call a spade a spade, right?), on my part, especially since I went through all of the trouble to get dressed and go over there.  The nerve.

It's just really disappointing, is what it is, and do you know what?  Whenever I get my lights cut back on again, I am not, repeat, not going to use that company for electric service ever again, not when they couldn't even give a me a second chance in that first job interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment