Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Anonymous User Posts

It was brought to the Big Chicken's attention earlier today that two, count 'em, two blog readers (that's almost half of the traffic at this site, mind you, no, wait, now it's one-third, NOW IT'S ONE-THIRD!) attempted to post comments earlier today but were thwarted by the settings.

That problem has now been rectified, so that my dear, dear friends and readers may post on this here blog, if they so wish, without the fear that anyone will ever know that they are affiliated with a chicken as crazy as myself.

Bed bug anyone?

PS-This link to the chicken costume is only here because I can earn a commission if you purchase it by following the link to Amazon, not because I am hinting that this is the one that I want for my very own, because it's not. Are you kidding? This suit could never get the chicks! Except for that one lady who apparently had a "thing" for the big blue goose suit I wore for that refuge festival that one time. I wonder where that lady is now? Why? Oh, no reason. Just wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment