Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Big Chicken Theme Music

Hello Everyone and Welcome Back Once Again to Big Chicken Radio, where your great big chicken skate movie endeavor is growing exponentially. Wow, just heard the Big Chicken Theme music and am really excited.  As some friends of the chicken said, "That sounds like a big chicken on skates!"  Hahaha, those friends are really something.  Else.  Entirely.***  It is great to hear what the composer has been up to, and get to have first crack at the listening pleasure of these really happenin' tunes.  Plus, it's just really exciting to see this whole chicken skate thing rolling right along.  It's inspiring to see what the people involved in this are doing.  Helps keep me smiling even when I'm freaking out a little bit at my day job. 

Yes, that's right, Ladies and Wheat Germs, your big fancy chicken has himself a day job, and it isn't the rewarding kind, either - unless, of course, you count the money.  Which always helps.  Actually, I'm lying to you again.  There it was - lie!  That was a lie.  Because my day job is very rewarding, and I love it and am happy to do it and I always have a great attitude at work.  Lie!  That was another lie.  Doing it again.  (Gotta call myself out on that stuff or it develops into a pattern.**)

So, while I'm at "work," I like to think of things that will annoy some people, and things that will attract others, but do you know what?  I seem to be using those techniques on the wrong peeps, for example, annoying the people I want to attract, and attracting the people I want to annoy.  Why does this stuff happen?  Pheromones, I bet.  Those little, seemingly innocuous chemicals are responsible for so many things. Perhaps one of these days, you and I and all the wonderful visitors to this, my chicken coop in cyber-space, can learn more about chemical reactions in the body.  So stick around, and keep coming back,*+ and thanks for being here.  Over and out.

Your Magnanimous, Logarithmic*,
Chicken

***Would have to be, of course, seeing as how they are my friends.

*Could someone explain logarithms to me, please?   I have been wanting to use that word for ages, but have purposely avoided learning what it really is because, frankly, any term that sounds even close to rhythm scares me.  Yeah, you remember that funky chicken?  I am not him, nor am I affiliated.  Even though I did sign a post here on my blog once with something like, "Your Big Funky Chicken."  But that doesn't mean anything.  That was just a group of words, and we all know how meaningless those can be. 

Speaking of which, have you ever said a word so many times that it lost all meaning?  That's sort of like meditation, right?  Here, let's try this - together:
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words okay, there it was, right there.  That last time I wrote it (typed, rather), it lost meaning.  Not in a depressing way!  Just in an interesting sort of a "change in perception that could lead to an alternate reality" way.

*+So I can keep lying to you and promising things that I don't deliver.  But then, also, deliver some things to you that I never promised.   Which just makes things so much more interesting overall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment