Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Big Chicken Bug-Eatin' Contest Winner***

Remember that contest I had yesterday where I said you could do all sorts of crazy things with bugs?  (Except I forgot to say "or make something tasty with them," which is what I really wanted because I was hungry and posting fast 'cause I just wanted to get out of here.  Remember?  How could you remember?  You weren't here.)  Well, someone made a crazy song about bugs!  And sent it to me.  Do you know what that means?  Someone out there is crazier than I am!  And I would put that song on here, too, except I am getting pretty doggone jealous of all these peeps who done been helpin' the chicken with all this stuff because some of these people are funnier and smarter and more talented than I am.**

Like my costume designer.*-  That's right, folks, the Big Chicken image was sketched today!  This artist nailed it.  She got the image of this crazy bird down like - perfect.  I am not going to post it on here though because guess what else?  There are two, not one, but two, film production companies who are interested in the chicken.  So, shortly, we should have here for all of you the First Ever Actual Film Clip (Not Done on Actual Film, Probably More Like Digital), so pretty soon here, like I was saying, we should have the First Ever Visual Communication Via Streaming Ones and Zeroes (how does the internet thingie and images and so forth work, anyway?) That Is Comprised Of Images Of One Large Roller-Skating Bird and Lots of Cleavage.  (No, not cell division.  The other kind.)  WAIT!  I take that back.  We've got the first ever misnomer already, because of that very funny animated Film Clip of Chicken, (Starring Two Small Bears!) that aired just the other day and which, technically, is the First Ever Film Clip for Chicken.  Although it isn't a film either.  (Could someone define what a film is for me please?!)

So, doesn't that sound interesting?  Well, the cleavage part anyway.  And aside from some breast jokes, we're also going to have some serious deliberation about boobies. And legs and wings and thighs, and so forth.  Oh, and getting laid.

Okay, okay, alright already, we'll have a storyline, too.  For crying out loud, what else do you want?  Probably some sort of a protagonist.  And some reversals.  Maybe a little bit of a moral dilemma or two.  Yeah, right, from a chicken sans scruples?  We'll see.  With all these amazing folks who are working on this project, I'm sure we'll be able to throw together a tasty lil' sumpin' or other for ya. 

**I am going to post that on Big Chicken Radio.  Because it was funny. 

*-Who is cuuuuuuuuuute, btw.  In addition to being talented. 

***This title gives the impression that the contest was about eating bugs.  It also gives the impression that someone out there ate bugs to win it.  Neither of those things actually happened.  This is fiction.  A fiction of my imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment