Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ah, Love

That little Laughing Kookaburra bird broke up with me.  I know, I was devastated.  We've been seeing each other for at least a week now, maybe less, and I had really grown fond of her.  At times.  At other times, she just got on my nerves, but sometimes, like when she was quiet (which was hardly ever) I really liked her.  Or, maybe it wasn't her so much as it was her friends.  Which made me really like being around her, or at least suffer through it long enough to get half a chance.  With those other chicks.  So, listen, Little "K," if you're reading this, please come back.  I miss you.....................................................................................r friends.  So call me.  I will do whatever it takes to get you back.   And don't think I didn't notice that you called me handsome in your breakup comment (http://zbigchicken.blogspot.com/2010/10/picking-up-where-i-left-off.html ) Girl, I always notice things like that, and plus it is just proof that you find me irresistable.  Even though I can't spell it.  So come on back, girl, 'cause I need someone to wash these dishes.  I am serious.  They're dirty.  And stacking up in there.  Well, I wouldn't ask you if it wasn't for the fact that you'll do it.**

Your,
Broken-Hearted Chicken


**No, I'm not a chauvinist!  Are you kidding?  I'm an opportunist.  There's a difference!  And listen, as far as survival is concerned, it's the way to go; as in, very strategic.  Helps me conserve energy for more important things. Like reproduction.  Or the practice for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment