Friday, October 15, 2010

Big Chicken Radio - World Premier!

Here is the radio show you've been promised for weeks!  The First Ever Edition of Big Chicken Radio - the "Best of Big Chicken."  Stalking, alligator chewing methodologies, and potential hopeless trains of thought - all this and more (or just this) tonight, on the Biggest Chicken Radio News Program Ever.  Also, The First. (big chicken radio program ever.  remember?)

Raw.  Uncut.  Chicken radio.

Where is it?

Crap, I can't upload the file.  I may need to attach it to some video to make it work.

UPDATE!  Nope.  Not yet.  Doggone it.  I was really hoping to have that for you today.  Oh well.  Listen, I have to go.  I have an acupuncture appointment** and then I am going to check out some warehouse space for to practice skating in costume and for film-making purposes, so today I am one psyched chicken, man.  Dig.  I mean, scratch.


The first ever edition of Big Chicken Radio!  Right here, right now.  That's right, folks, getcher raw, uncut chicken.  Right here.  Gah, I am so looking forward to saying that and really meaning it this time.

Oh, hey, while you're waiting for the premier of Big Chicken Radio, which could also be Chicken Public Radio, as I like to call it, or CPR, for short, you can help me block my baby momma by first reading her comments here http://zbigchicken.blogspot.com/2010/10/if-you-cant-stop-wave.html and then helping me to file a restraining order by emailing me here.  Hey, I wonder if that lawyer who threatened me the other day with my restraining order could help me file one against my baby momma.  Why?  'Cause I don't wanna be paying child support for all those kids.  Are you kidding me?  That's a lot!  Talk about a baker's dozen.  Man.

This is Your Over-Populatin' Chicken, here to say, "How you doin'?"  Chickie chickie bow wowwwwww

**I am not scared of those needles, I am not scared of those needles, I am not scared of those needles, Gaaaa!  Get away from me with those!  Listen, could we just do Shiatsu today?  Please, please, I'll do anything.  I'm not scared.

2 comments:

  1. Your freakin' Common Law WifeOctober 15, 2010 at 8:10 PM

    You can't file a restraining order against me! Do you think I'm going to let you fulfill your little rollerskating dream? NO! I'm going to crush it - just like I crushed your dream to become a hillbilly fighter pilot hobo. JUST LIKE THAT!

    You'd better get your tailfeathers back here and start paying for these kids. You want your blog readers to know about your personal life, eh? How about that little performance problem you have? Hmmm? How personal do you want to get?

    Now take the next plane back to Manitoba and make it snappy. The dishes are really starting to pile up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooooo lowwwww. I cannot believe you would stoop to that level. Dishes? You expect me to do your dishes? I have never in my life heard of such a thing. That is pure craziness. You better go on. I don't have time for you and your games. I am trying to produce an eggy-award-winning radio show here. So please, for the love of bug, woman, leave me be. And take those bratty little chickens (who are clearly not mine) along with you.

    ReplyDelete