Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Spider Rap Song Winner, My Nefarious Ex, and Facebook

Hello Everyone and Welcome Back Once Again to the Wildest, Corniest Blog on the Planet!  Since I wrote to you last, we have had visitors to z'blog including peeps from Bangladesh, so a big Welcome!

Just a quick note to let you all know that we have a brand new Big Chicken Contest Winner!

That's right, folks, we here at Big Chicken Studios would like to congratulate Anonymous for the original Spider Rap Song they composed and posted as a comment at the end of this blog post here http://zbigchicken.blogspot.com/2010/10/politicians-arachnids-and-paper-napkins.html


So here, for your reading pleasure, is the original Spider Rap Song, by Anonymous -

"two four six or eight spider swingers are really great watch m swing m watch roll right in to their spider hole where they sit and watch and wait with all those eyes for a bug to terrorize im a sugga for you im a sugga for you hey you wanna come over for dinner my treat"

Congratulations, Anonymous!  When I decide what you've won, I'll let you know.  And if you all want a nice accompaniment (did I spell that right?) to the spider rap song, check out this great little song about bugs that was yet another Big Chicken Contest Winner.  http://iamtpain.smule.com/mysongs/uid/1/949825?did=1965997

Thanks for playing, Everyone!

Also, someone claiming to be my Ex wrote a comment on this post here, but I seriously doubt it was her because, last I heard, she didn't know how to read.**  I went ahead and responded just in case though, because she scares me.*  (You can read her snide comments here at the end of this post http://zbigchicken.blogspot.com/2010/10/odyssey-storytelling-event-tucson.html )

Your,

Big Ol' World-Travelin' Chicken

PS-Oh, hey you guys, I just remembered!  Didja notice anything new about my blog?  Didja?  No?  It's the Facebook thingie!  Now you can go "Like" me on Facebook.  Isn't that cool?  I know!

**That is a straight-up lie I use to feel superior.

*That is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment