Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Homework and Anhinga

Oh, hey, guess what?  That one peep who offered to do my homework is back - thank bug!  How exciting, although, the comment they left did sound a little ominous....(http://zbigchicken.blogspot.com/2010/08/needed-someone-to-do-my-homework-for-me.html)  Anything to do with child support for my lil' chickies sends me spinning, I must say.

I am digging life today, Ladies and Wheat Germs.  You know why?  I'll tell you.  I just got the latest edition of Outdoor Alabama Magazine in the mail.  That's right, Alabama's PREMIER outdoor nature and wildlife magazine (http://www.dcnr.state.al.us/), and do you know what they had?  An article about Anhingas.  Anybirdy out there know what an Anhinga is?  No?  Well, then you've come to the right place, my fine, feathered, fowl-mouthed friend, because Anhingas, also known as snake birds, are long-necked birds you can find in the southeastern United States that swim with most of their bodies submerged.  They are so freakin' fine, I wish I could date one.

So if you or anyone you know has a friend who is single and an Anhinga, please let me know at zbigchicken at gmail dot com.

Thanks.
Your,
Single Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment