Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Odyssey Storytelling Event in Tucson - Tomorrow Night

Hi Everyone!  Just a reminder that my ex is going to be a storyteller tomorrow night in Tucson, Arizona.

So, mark your calendars for the Odyssey Storytelling Event, where you can stand up for my rights against my evil, nefarious ex.

See you there!  You know why?  Bk-bk-bkcause I am going.  That's right, I have decided that I will be there, just to make sure she only says nice things about me.  I'll just go in a disguise is all, that way, she won't recognize me, and then the restraining order won't apply, right?

zverybigc

My Ex is telling a story and I would love to have you in the audience ~
ODYSSEY STORYTELLING brings together an eclectic collection of storytellers for entertainment and inspiration.
This month’s theme: “MASKS: THE HIDDEN IDENTITY SHOW”
Thursday, Nov 4, 2010 at 7 PM (doors open at 6:30)
CLUB CONGRESS, 311 E. Congress
Tickets $7 at the door
To be sure to get a reserved seat buy your tickets online:  http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/69426  
for more info visit www.odysseystorytelling.com

No comments:

Post a Comment