Friday, November 5, 2010

Odyssey Storytelling Event and Homework

Hi Everyone and Welcome Back to the Pluckiest Blog on the Planet!  First I wanna send a big shout-out to all my peeps who showed up at the Odyssey Storytelling Event last night.  It was a great show!  Thanks for coming out.

Also, a big "Thank You!" to Penelope Starr and Adam Hostetter for all the work they do organizing these storytelling events, and for giving my "ex" a chance to talk about me on stage.  They have some fun themes coming up, so be sure to check them out here http://www.storyartsgroup.org/odyssey/Odyssey/Odyssey.html

Then, I have some exciting news for you all, and that is this: SOMEONE HAS FINALLY OFFERED TO DO MY HOMEWORK FOR ME!  Truly, this is a great day for chickens everywhere, so I would just like to thank "Anonymous," who so graciously offered to do my homework for me.  Thank you.  Truly, Anonymous, thou art a Friend to Chickens Everywhere, and I don't bestow that title upon just anyone.  (For those of you who may not be "in the know," you can do a little catchin' up on the back story here: http://zbigchicken.blogspot.com/2010/08/needed-someone-to-do-my-homework-for-me.html )

You know what else?  I am thinking that I wish to shake things up a bit here on this blog that I created to explore character development, as there are some other chickens emerging from the nether regions of my brain.  So, if you have been following for a while, or if you're new to this game, get ready, because I may actually have a chicken for you with a sweet disposition, or something CRAZY like that.  Woo-hoo.

This is your big zesty chicken, signing off with my first-time, signature
"Cackle, cackle, cackle"
Squawk...squawk...bk-bcawk!

No comments:

Post a Comment