Monday, November 22, 2010

Spider Rap Song and a Quickie

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!  Thanks for visiting and for keeping the place warm for me while I did some work preparing for a math test and various other homework assignments, which I had to do because that one cute comment-poster who offered to do my homework never got back to me about it.  Almost makes me think they were just kidding.  Not that I would actually have someone else do my homework!

Hey, did everyone see that cool spider rap song that that one anonymous comment-poster left here?  It was a fine piece of work, and can be viewed in the comments section here.  http://zbigchicken.blogspot.com/2010/10/politicians-arachnids-and-paper-napkins.html

One day, I hope to set that to music, and play it for all those peeps out there who dig these songs about creatures with exoskeletons.  Oooooo, you know what, that reminds me of the large hadron collider rap song.  Have you seen that?  Wayyyy cool.  Here you go. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50ZssEojtM

Oh, you know what I just remembered to tell you guys about?  I went to the El Tour de Tucson bicycling race this weekend, and wow, the chicks there were fit! http://www.pbaa.com/!ETT/ETThome.html


Hmmm, you know what's on my mind these days?  Monogamy.  Hold on, let me go learn how to spell that. Okay, that's right.  Anyhoo, the primary reason I am thinking of it is, well, because this one blog that I've been seeing since August asked me if I'd be monogamous, and I lied and, "Sure."  Well, what else was I supposed to do?  Tell her about my website?  I don't think so!**

By the way, my day job is really interfering with my playing chicken.  In fact, I keep asking myself, "J_____" when are you gonna get serious about this chicken?"  Which is pretty funny, especially considering that I have been working on the storyboard for the film, I just haven't been blogging daily for a little while, so there's that one part of the brain that A.) Tells me to take this fictitious chicken seriously and B.) Berates me when I don't do it.  Anyhow, oh, another thing I worked on last night is the little video of my nefarious ex telling a story about me a couple of weeks back at the Odyssey Storytelling Event in Tucson.  I am cutting out all of the lies, and getting ready to post it on my zbigchicken YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/zbigchicken where you can also see the Big Time Winner of the "Who is That Big Honkin' Chicken?!" Contest

Your,
Serious-Minded Chicken

PS-Happy holidays everyone!  I am going to this one peep's house, and you know what I'm making?  Chicken dressing.  It's an old family recipe.  Yes, I know it's barbaric, but it's also delicious.

**I hope she isn't reading any of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment