Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What I Have Learned Thus Far

You know, I was thinking that it's almost anniversary time here at zbigchicken blog, because I've been doing this chicken business for nigh on four months now.  So, as a way to thank all of you for your continued interest, I have decided to share, or bestow upon you, some nuggets of wisdom.  Here you go.  Oh, and by the way...you're welcome. 

(Ahem)

THINGS I HAVE LEARNED THUS FAR

If there's one thing I've learned in all my months of blogging, it's that kookaburra birds are crazy.  And possessive.  At least some of them are.  Not that I'm one to make broad generalizations based upon interactions with a few (namely, one), but I think it's probably pretty safe to say, in the most conservative way and after much critical examination, that the whole genus is a bit "cracked," if you follow me. 

What else have I learned?  ....hmmm...what is it that I've learned?  Hold on a sec, I need to think about this.  Listen, tell you what, I'll go consider this some more and then get back to you on it.  Maybe tomorrow.  Or the next day.  So, stay tuned for more nuggets of wisdom from yours truly.

Yours. Truly.
z'very big chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment