Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Homework for Sale!

I have here some genuine, just-finished and completely worked out intermediate algebra problems.   These beautiful images are original pencil drawings on 20-lb weight photocopier paper. 

Note: Some of the problems were erased and re-worked, which, while lending a sense of forward motion to each piece, is also reminiscent of traditional smudge art, thereby blending these wonderful renditions of rational equations and quadratic functions with a boldness that finally breaks down the barriers between Science and the Humanities.  Next week, I tackle god.

So, act now to purchase these truly timeless works of art and science.

Dimensions: 8.5 x 11"

Single Image -
With Frame: $295.00 USD
Without Frame: $14.95, plus shipping and handling.

Discount available for bulk purchase listed as follows.
Full Series (Six  Images) -
With Individual Frames: $1,000.00 USD
Without Frames: $60.00

Pictures available upon request.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your website :)It's very entertaining to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous,

    Thank you for the comment. I am glad that you find the site to be very entertaining, and hope that you will stop by to visit just as often as you can.

    Your,
    Big Chicken

    PS-Have I told you lately how great it is to see you smile? :)

    PPS-Please don't tell my blog about my website. It could cause some...you know...problems. thx

    ReplyDelete