Monday, December 6, 2010

How Many Chickens Does It Take to Cross the Road?

Apparently there are more chickens in my psyche than I ever realized, because the main character, or protagonist, in my chicken skate film is not at all like this chicken here on the blog or as described on the "About Me and Contact" page a few months back.  However, since I do like playing around with this character, too, I am just going to leave this all up here and keep rolling with this guy as well, at least on the blog.  Who knows, maybe he'll make a special guest appearance in the film or something, so stay tuned!

Hey, did I tell you about my up-coming e-book?  It's a free e-book, written by this zany blog-postin' chicken.  I, J.L. Godwin, am acting as editor of z'book, and shall have it published electronically for you all just as soon as I can finish deciphering his deplorable (you see what's coming here, don't you?....) chicken scratch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment