Monday, April 11, 2011

Upcoming Relationship Advice Column

Dear Viewers,

Thanks for tuning in to zbigchicken's blogspot, powered by Google Blogger. Welcome to the new readers and followers - we here at z'chicken are glad to see you.

Now, for this week's column, I have received a letter from a reader that is so disturbing, that I can't wait until Friday to post it, during our regularly-scheduled, um, schedule. So, without further ado, I give to you now, the dreadful, awful, terrible letter from the reader in - what?

What was that you said?

We have to wait until Friday?

Why?

To run it by the producers? Why do we have to do that?

I don't care if it is how it's done, I'm not doin-

Well, what do you mean, they'll dock my pay? That's ridiculous!

What do you mean, calm down? I AM CALM!

NO, I AM CALM. YOU SEE THIS? THIS IS ME BEING CALM. YES, I AM. DON'T TELL ME TO SHUT UP. YOU SHUT UP!

WELL, WHAT WHAT YOU DO IF THEY TOLD YOU THEY WERE GOING TO DOCK YOUR PAY? YOU WOULDN'T BE SO CALM THEN, WOULD YOU?

JUST GET OUT. OUT!!!

get. out.

Yes, I will wait until Friday.

Fine.

So, tune in Friday for more relationship advice from the chicken, here on Z'big Fancy Chicken's Ultimate Blogspot.

Your,
Big n'Hunky Chicken

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment