Friday, April 15, 2011

More Bad Relationship Advice

Hello Viewers, welcome back to the fowlest relationship advice on the planet.  Today's letter is from a troubled little filly in Tulsa.

Dear Chicken,


My friend is mad at me and sent a text that is part hurt and part indignation.  I don't want the friendship to end, but I think she's being unreasonable.  What should I do?


Signed,
Friendship Is enough to make me Livid, Like Yelling in public (aka FILLY)

Dear Little Filly,

You sound cute.  Hey, without knowing anything about what is going on with you and your friend, I am just going to say that she is absolutely wrong.  I don't care if I don't know what the circumstances are, or that I am only hearing one small portion of your side of the issue, I can still say, with absolute certainty, that she is wayyyyyy out of line.  The circumstances notwithstanding, I would urge you to send her a text message back RIGHT NOW (don't wait until you cool down, send it now, I can't stress that part enough) telling her, not how you feel, but what a jerk she is. 

Remember, anytime you're mad, it's not about you, it's about them, and whatever stupid thing they did.  So, send her a heated text, to let her know who's really the boss, and then call me.  Maybe we can go to dinner this weekend** and you could let me know how it all turned out, because I really care*** about how you feel.

Your,
Considerate Chicken

**Could you pay?

***Lie.  Lie, lie, lie.  Lie l'lie, l'lie lie lie.  That was a lie. 

1 comment: