Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Abandoning Hope of Rescue

Hello Everyone and Welcome Back to the Fowlest, Most Mis-Capitalized Blog on the Planet.

Today's blog post has nothing to do with relationship advice or bad counsel.  Why?  Because that's reserved for Fridays.

Today, we're taking a special in-depth look at shallowness.

So, that about does it for today.

Thanks for tuning in.

Your,
Corny Chicken

PS-I swear, when Kookaburra finally lets me out of this cyber-prison at her pad, I'm gonna make her pay for all of this.  For those of you who are new to the blog, Kookaburra is my irrational girlfriend who had the gall to ask me to practice monogamy.  But, Kookaburra, I can't even spell it, so why do you ask me for things that are so unreasonable?

That is just so typical of you!  Gaaaaaaaaaa

Then, she broke my legs and threatened to harm something else that is unmentionable although I will say one word, cloacal, so that all of you avian experts at least will know what I'm talking about.

Anyhoo, she's kept me prisoner here for ages, and the worst part is that, so far, only three of the other girls I know have been able to sneak past the guard dogs for conjugal visits.  Three!  I mean, I'm used to a dollop-a-day, if you follow me, which, as I said before, you really shouldn't, because I'm quite mad.  Although she's crazier.

I tell you what, if I don't get to get out of here in time to visit that one cute little Kakapo before she goes extinct, I'm gonna be really mad.  Of course, if the conservation efforts work out, then I would have something to really look forward to.  Did you know that their feathers smell of honey?  Something to do with an odor-exuding bacteria which inhabits them.  So you get this eight-pound, nocturnal, ground-walking parrot who smells of honey.  Yeah, sorry, Kookaburra, but who could compete with that? 

Not you, honey.  Not you.

Oh, Little Kookaburra, could you bring me some more coffee, please?  Thanks.  Oh, and sign us up for the Kakapo conservation efforts, too, while you're at it, okay?  thx.  z'chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment