Sunday, September 23, 2012

Presidential Chicken Speech - 2012

Friends, Chickens,

I need your support.  Our nation is facing difficult times (could I get an intern in here?).

Taxes are too high!

(Where's that intern?)

The gap between the rich and the poor is growing.

(Oh, hey bab-, I mean "intern."  Could you grab me, I mean, us, some dinner?  Thanks.  No, I don't care....anything is fine.  Yep..thanks.  Gotta go, speakin' to the nation here.  Where was I?  Oh, that's right-)

Taxes are too high!

The gap between the rich and the poor is growing, at an alarming rate!  But I, my fellow, hard-working Americans, have a plan and a promise to you that I have no intention to keep.  That's right, folks, I am here to say to you now that I am going to solve these difficult problems by sending you tax refunds.  All of it.  Every penny you paid in, I will have my staff send back to you.*

*Is it okay to lie about what I'm planning to do in office?  Do people generally put footnotes within the text?  Where's my intern?

Remember!  Vote for me!

The very big C

(and bring me some dinner...)

No comments:

Post a Comment