Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Very Important Message from our Chicken

Hello Everyone, and welcome back to my blog.  It's been a while since I've corresponded, and I think that it's time that you all find out why.  Friends, Enemigos, Mom, I'd like to announce here, today, my intention to run for President of the United States of America.  That's right, president.  Of the United States.  Of America.

As you can imagine, my decision to nominate myself for this very important position has necessitated great secrecy on my part, so much so that my girlfriend doesn't even know where I'm going half the time, or when I'll be back, or who I'll be with while I'm gone.  It's been very trying for her, to say the least, but she's a trusting gal, and bless her heart, she's been willing to sleep alone a few times in the interest of national security and for the good of the country.  I simply can't thank her enough for all of the sacrifices she's made for me and I promise that one day, ONE DAY, I will help that girl do some of the dishes.  Maybe.

Until that day arrives, my fiends, I mean friends, I will pursue this candidacy like the truly great chicken that I am.  So, if you are tired of highly educated people with strong political connections making all of the decisions around here while nobody you know is votin' the way you want them to, then join me, and my flock of peeps, as we spread joy, nonsense, and possibly a little manure (for mulch) throughout this, Our Great Land.

Thank you.  And remember to vote.  For me.  Do you think that's a good slogan?  We could make it like:

"Vote!  For me, the very big C."

I like it.  It's catchy.

You're Presidential,
Chicken



2 comments:

  1. C is the what people in india say when they dont want to actually say out loud a swear word of a pretty high order in Hindi. But then you are running for Presidency of US of A and not India. I say you'll be OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know! Sort of like throwing the "peace" sign in the UK, huh? Oh, and thank you....I think.

    ReplyDelete