Sunday, September 30, 2012

Another Stirring Campaign Speech from Your Chicken

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday....guess I'd better do some campaignin'...

Friends! Chickens!

It has been a week since I spoke to you last about the importance of believing my lies.  What is of the utmost importance (to me) is that you believe my lies more than you believe my competitor's lies.  I really can't stress this enough.  In fact, this statement is so deep, so meaningful, so profound, that I will now rest my poor tired little hands and give you all a week or so to soak this in. 

Your politically quite lazy,
Chicken 

2 comments:

  1. Oh geez. I just noticed this post. Is it too late to vote for you?

    -Your campaign manager

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, hey, uh, tell you the truth here, um, I don't know. I think there may still be time left to vote for me, but really, I don't keep up with those things, so I couldn't tell ya or sure. Say, you seem like you'd be a pretty good campaign manager, what with knowing how to spell and all. Do you wanna hang out with me some on the campaign trail?

      Delete