Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Trig-A-Dig-Dig, Man

Hey, yo, whattup world?  Welcome back to the funniest chicken-impersonation blog on the planet.  My name is zbc, and I verily welcome thee.  And thou.  And YOU!  Yeah, you over there in the funny hat, the one who keeps distracting me at the coffee shop while I'm trying to peck out a very important message for my legions of fans.....are you single?

So, what's new with allayou'sguys?  Can anyone read this?  Is anyone single?  And looking? 


(sigh)


Guess not.  Well, if there's nothing happening in the dating scene, we'll move along to the next best thing: math!  That's right folks, it is time once again for you to help me with my homework, because my assignments for trig are wayyyyyyy behind.  I would talk to the instructor about it but, guess what?  I'm chicken.  I am, really.  That's why I wear this suit, you know?  And preen my feathers.  Actually, I should preen my feathers, as it could help improve my chances with the chicks.

But, and this is the important part:  if I am going to have any chance to preen my feathers and check out the chicks and hopefully practice something other than fruitless courtship displays, I really, really, really, need someone to do my homework for me.  Listen, I know you guys said you're all really busy, and I know you've got a lot on your plate, but couldn't you push some of that stuff aside and make room for chicken?

What?  Was it something I said?

Anyhow, uh, to end this here post today, I'd just like to say that the distance of the arc of a circle subtended by the radius r in a segment where the angle is measured in radians (and referred to as Theta) apparently makes a HORRIBLE come-on line in some circles.  Just an FYI there for ya from your parenthetically-challenged,

Chicken( 

No comments:

Post a Comment