Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hooka-Tooka

What did the wannabe programmer type on the first day of class?

Hello world.

It's not a joke, my fair peeps; it's convention.

So, hello world, and welcome back to the corniest blog on the planet, brought to you tonight by tiny fingers tapping out messages for you from a local hooka bar.  Not that z'chicken is a smoker (anymore), but where else can one listen to funky Middle-Eastern grooves while sippin' capuccino and diggin' chicks.  Man, how many mis-spelled words can one chicken peck out?   We'll see, next week, when we conduct our in-depth investigation on the procrastination of chicken.  What does any of this have to do with puttin' things off?  I dunno, but if you figure it out, please drop me a line and let me know at zbigchicken at gmail dot com.  I'd love to hear from you, especially if you're cute;)

Well, looky there, folks, it's Mr. Winky, one of the modern greats in the realm of iconography.  Hey, totally unrelated subject, but is anyone out there taking/versed in trig?  We're currently studying sine, cosine, and so forth.  It's really fun, if you are a sexless droid who likes to dress in feathers and rollerskate, and I'm not pointing any fingers, but it's me.  Though, personally, I'm a little offended that I would refer to myself as a droid.  That's just rude, is what that is.  Jerk.  Hey, who you calling a jerk, man?  Lay off the jet-fuel dude, that stuff'll blow you away.

So, uh, anybody got any triangles they need solved?  Why?  'Cause I'm starting a new business where I solve triangles for people.  It's great, I think it's a great idea, and my one friend, when I thought about telling her about it, she really thought it was a good idea in my head, but then my other friend who's always critical was really disparaging in this other imaginary conversation that I had (for practice), so now, even though I've started the business (well, not really started it, actually, but thought about starting it), I'm feeling a little insecure, and scared.  Yep, scared.  imagine that - a chicken.....scared.  Who'd-uh-thunk?

Isn't it funny what people who dress up in chicken suits and hang out drinking capuccinos in hooka bars studying math type late at night?  Hahaha, I know!  Weirdos.   

z'ultimate weirdo,
chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment