Thursday, September 8, 2011

Anniversary

Crap!  I forgot my anniversary.  Oh, great, now Kookaburra's really gonna kill me.  I swear, if it isn't one thing, and it isn't her mother, it's that stupid ultra-violent streak she's got going.  Where on earth did that come from?  From whence did her violent tendencies originate?

Who cares!  After that last incident, where she broke my beak and I had to park it in her dank dungeon for a few weeks (where I promptly forgot all about our anniversary) while I got used to pecking things out with my prosthetic bill has really convinced me that it's time to leave.  That, plus her maid stopped by a few times and boy, was she cute!  We really hit it off well, I must say.  I guess she really digs studly chickens such as myself.

Anyhow, as I said, I'll be going into hiding from lil K, but the rest of you guys, if you need me, just come on down to the Buggy Bowl.  It may not be the coolest restaurant in town, but at least I can get some pretty good quality grubs there, for cheap, and plus they have have Wi-Fi.

Dig,
Z'chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment