Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Trouble with Dating?

I give the worst relationship advice on the planet. How bad is it? Well, let’s just say that, if I were you, I certainly wouldn’t be taking any advice from me.

Seriously.
So, if you’re worn down by the dating game and you need some awful, corny humor to lighten your load, just stop on by my blog. After you’ve read some of my writing, you won’t feel nearly as crummy anymore. Guaranteed!

Why? Because once you see what a jerk I am, you won’t feel nearly as bad about that one, trifling, insensitive remark you made that one time.

You can send your questions to me, z'very big c, on my blog.

Signed, zbigchicken



zbigchicken.blogspot.com



Wait a minute - this IS my blogspot.

Oh, hey you guys! Thanks for stopping by! (I wish I would have known you were coming, 'cause then I would've at least cleaned the place up a little bit. I mean, as it is, you're just gonna hafta step over that pile of verbs over there, and don't mind the parentheticals...they're harmless. Really. Unless you happen to be a kooky little avian number from the Southern Hemisphere, but if you're new to the blog, you're not gonna know what I mean by that, until you start catching up to speed on z'little kookaburra bird.

Which reminds me! Hey, you know what? It's cumbersome to catch up on a story when you've got to read it all backwards here on my blog, so stay tuned and I'll package it all up in a nice little e-book that you can download from my website just as soon as I figure out how to post a file there for you. I tried to do that the other day with my spankin' new Chicken T-shirt order form, but without luck, so please, pardon my delay due to working that there day job thingy and riding the bus to school, no, actually, that was a lie, I do not ride the bus to school. I am a driver, so WATCH OUT! Ha ha. Okay, seriously. I am a safe driver. As in, I would never, ever, ever eat garlic-flavored grubs while brushing my teeth and talking on the cell phone to Cynthia because she's thinking about going out with me this weekend and I can't miss the opportunity to tap, I mean, talk with her about some things and then this one driver cut me off but that was okay because I needed to slow down because I was about to miss my turn anyway. Where was I going with this? Oh, e-book. Right. Soon.

Thanks fer yer patience. Your, chicken.)

No comments:

Post a Comment