Thursday, February 3, 2011

Death - AKA Big Chicken's Unsolicited Advice Column

You know, when death comes a-calling, it's always a good reminder to me of how important certain peeps are in my life, and so then I usually call them up or drop them a line to let them know how much they mean to me, and then they start complaining about something or other that's happening in their lives, or they make suggestions for how I could maybe change mine, and then I tell them to shove off, and then they get all mad and it's like, I don't know, maybe a good reminder of why I live alone.

So, when you're confronted with death and you're feeling sentimental and you're tempted to call someone up and mend fences - don't. Or you'll just be reminded of why it was you built that particular fence in the first place.

Your,
Fence-Buildin', "Get Offa My Property" Kind of Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment