Sunday, April 15, 2012

Why Love Stinks

Kookaburra left a new comment on the post "Conjugal Visits and Allergies":

"Dear zBig,

It's been a while. I must say, I've really enjoyed the time I've spent away from you. After I decided to leave you, my life suddenly got better. I began dating a chicken that runs a blog called aBigChicken - he says he was first. He can bench press probably around 2.5 of you, was one of the early founders of Google, and has a comb on the top of his head that just won't quit. It's not all floppy and dilapidated like yours.

Anyhoo, (I know you hate it when I say "Anyhoo," I though it might be fun if you two were to fight over me. You know, like in a parking lot behind the Pizza-a-GoGo restaurant. I'm going to set it up, so you'd better fight for my honor, you jerk!

Love,
Kookaburra"

2 comments:

  1. Hey, am I going to have to do all the work on this blog now??? I post a comment , and then it becomes the entire contents of your next post, and then I comment on it???

    Are you trying to avoid the fight I'm setting up for you? You know, I'm doing a lot of work to set up your eventual smack down. I'm selling tickets, and having programs printed. This is just like you when we were going out. It was always about you and never about how I wanted to have you beaten up by a guy who wanted to compete for my affections.

    -k

    ReplyDelete