Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I Think This Means War

Kookaburra has left a new comment on your post "Could Someone Define the Word "Work," Please?": 

"Dear Z,

I should have listened to my mother when she said you were a lazy good-fer-nuthin', and you were bad in bed (I'm not sure how she was so spot-on on that last part.)

Anyhoo, since it appears you're too lame to schedule a time to come get beat up by my incredibly handsome boyfriend, I've set up a fight between you and him myself.

Be at the Pizza-A-Go-Go back parking lot this Saturday at 1:30pm. My boyfriend is teaching orphans how to bench press at noon, so sorry about the late start.

-K "


Oh, uh, hey K, what's up sugar?  Listen...ummmm, about Saturday....that time's no good for me.  I've got some, uh, stuff, going on this weekend.  Can you please ask your big lug-nut if he'd possibly be willing to reschedule?  I just can't make it over there before 3 am the following day.  Sorry!  


By the way, your boyfriend sounds like he's all brawn and no brains, so I've just gotta ask, what on earth do you see in this guy?  Especially since you've been out with, of all peeps, ME.  I know he may be bench pressing and all, but you've got to admit, I really raised the bar.  Right?


Right?


So, uh, let me know about Saturday, I mean Sunday, in the wee wee hours of the morn.  Oh, and then, could you also please finish ironing those shirts you said you were going to iron for me a few weeks back when we were still talking?  Thanks.  Oh, and your mom says "Hi."


Luv,
Z'chicken

1 comment:

  1. Okay z, I'm going to ignore everything you said, because I didn't read it - even the part about my mom.

    Can you bring my Fine Young Cannibals tape with you on Saturday? I think I loaned it to you, and I want it back before you get all beat up. I'd probably have to wait until you get out of the hospital, and who knows how long that would take - maybe years.

    Great, thanks!

    Cheers big ears!
    -K

    ReplyDelete