Monday, January 24, 2011

Yard Sale On My Blog!

Hello Everyone and Welcome Back Once Again to the First Ever Yard Sale on My Blog!

Today we have words - that's right, WORDS!

FOR SALE!

CHEEP!

But, ACT NOW!

A sale like this doesn't come along every week. Just today, so impress your friends with some of these delicious words from zbigchicken blog.

And remember, these words are GUARUNTEED to get you LAID!**

Yer Salesman of the Week,
Chicken

**Aside from the blatant mis-spelling, this statement is a lie. Just an FYI. Why am I starting out the week here with a lie? Well, honestly, it's because I've been trying to operate from a standpoint of honesty and integrity for years now, and it doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere. So, or HENce, rather (just to get a chicken-related reference in there) I'm now going to resort to every fowl attention-seeking device I can think of in my quest for money, power, and absolute control over the poultry industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment