Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Personal Ad

Hey Ladies,

I'm zbigchicken, and I am here today to tell you a little bit about myself.

One.) I love math. So don't ever do anything to come between me and pi. Nothing personal, but that one's a deal breaker.

Two.) I just had a whiteboard installed in my house, so now I can scribble mathematical equations and Chinese characters in the privacy (pronounced "priv-uh-see" as if you were reading Jane Austen or some other English writer like that)of mine own home. So, don't ever try to do anything to come between me and my whiteboard either, because that, too, is a deal breaker. I don't care how cute you are in feathers, it's just the current hierarchical structure of the level of importance of various things (yes, that's right, I'm referring to you as a "thing") in my life at this point in time, and it goes a little something like this:

1.) Pi.
2.) Whiteboard.
3.) You.

In that order.

Your Real Ladies' Man,
Chicken

PS-I've been running this ad online in various locations for a month now, and still no results. Do ya think I oughtta add a picture?

PPS-Whoever can spot the redundant portion of today's blog post WINS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment