Friday, December 2, 2011

Relatives - Can't Live With 'Em, Can't K- (you know)

So, I was stopping by the blog to try to get some peace, since my relatives came to visit and took over at the coop, but apparently, my "Aunty" has taken up residence here now, too, and left the following message (see below).  Will the holiday season never cease?  It's like, if havin' at home isn't bad enough, then there's the whole "Hey, I've got an embarrassing story about so-and-so....wanna hear it?"

God, I hate the holidays.



"Heya Z'BigChicky,

Thanks for relenting to obligation and letting your Aunty have a room in your coop this holiday season. Now would you be a dwarling and stop reading this and let me have a few words in private with your visitors?

Z'BigC had a female visitor over yesterday. She seemed like a real nice egg, good round head on her round shoulders, curves in all the right places and lEggs that wouldn't quit. I went to my room to give them some privacy but I couldn't help but overhear Z using all sorts of corny lines trying to get her into the hay. I must have dosed off because I was startled awake by a loud squawk. I got up a went to investigate. The door to Z's bedroom was ajar so naturally I had to look in and see if everything was OK. Z'BigC looked fine, laying back with his head propped on his wings. Very contented looking I would say. But laying next to him the egg appeared very frustrated. After a few moments of awkward silence she finally turned to Z'Chicken and said, "Well, I guess we finally answered that question!"

Just a few words to all you wise eggs out there,

Z'AntiBigChicken"

Ohhh, heyyyy, Aunty....you hate bugs, right?  Well, why don't we just mosey on over to  New Zealand for the holidays, and I'll let you hold the giant weta.  It'll be fun!

z'mean,
Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment