Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Z'Perils of Being Famous

Z'very big and frightening Federal Justice Department left a comment on my blog at the end of this post here http://zbigchicken.blogspot.com/2011/06/bad-bad-baaaaad-advice.html , and do you know what's really funny?  They said "weiner."  They did!  Right there on my blog.  Ah ha, ah ha, ah heeeeeeee.....weiner.  That is so funny.

Now, in all seriousness, I'm guessing (because I am very astute, and cute) that the entity who posted that comment was not, in fact, the Federal Justice Department.   Maybe I'm way off base here, but that's what I think.  Nonetheless, seeing that government entity referenced there helps to remind me to be grateful that I'm not famous yet.  Why?  Because as things now stand, I am still able to poke fun at the federal government and the businesses that run it without long drawn out legal battles and physical and psychological intimidation of my family and friends for doing things like saying that I won't eat beef or because of saving seeds that have been contaminated with patented genes by wind-blown pollen from neighboring farms.  Not saying that things like that actually happen or anything, but, if they DID, maybe I could finally get a little bit of free time from Kookaburra, although she hasn't been around for a while, since she got that job at the Federal Justice Departm-

Hey!  Wait a minute.  Do you know what?  The last time I saw her, she was telling me about something, and I was like, I don't know, trying to focus on anything but the annoying sound of her voice, but I do seem to recall her saying that she was going into training to work for that agency, which meant that now, anytime I cheated on her, it would be fully recorded by her cronies at work.

Crap.
Z "foiled again" chicken

Oh, that's funny, the foil reference, you know?  Because here it can mean two things:
a.) that I was thwarted in my philander-ous attempts, and
2.) that I was wrapped up for baking in some aluminum foil (that is NOT funny, viewers....that part is definitely not funny) but then, oh, hey, there's another thing-
III.)"FOIL" is a method used in math for distribution.  I love it so much.  So, anytime I think "foiled again," I can just imagine that I'm at my whiteboard with my favorite plum-colored dry-erase marker, writin' up a storm, and then everything's alright.  Genetically modified chickens whose legs buckle under their own weight aside, everything's just fine.

By the way, if I get hungry whenever I think about factory-raised food, does that make me a bad person?

No comments:

Post a Comment